Zebras at Nxai Pans in Botswana which form part of the Makgadikgadi Pans.
Nxai Pan is a large salt pan topographic depression which is part of the larger Makgadikgadi Pans in northeastern Botswana. It lies on the old Pandamatenga Trail, which until the 1960s was used for overland cattle drives. The area is speckled with umbrella acacias and is said to resemble the Serengeti in Tanzania. The Nxai Pan was added to the National Park System to augment the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, thus providing an enlarged contiguous area of natural protection.
The ‘x’ represents a palatal click sound. Click sounds are typical of the Khoisan languages.
Zebras, UK also are several species of African equids (horse family) united by their distinctive black-and-white striped coats. Their stripes come in different patterns, unique to each individual. They are generally social animals that live in small harems to large herds. Unlike their closest relatives, horses and donkeys, zebras have never been truly domesticated.
1. No framing is included in the pricing.
2. All Fine art prints are printed on Epson Cold Press fine art paper with a life long warranty.
3. Great care is taken with the packaging of your product to ensure that you receive it in good order.
4. All Canvasses and Fine Art Prints will be personally signed by Gerhard Steenkamp.
5. All Canvasses and Prints are limited to 20 per image.
6. We give you the insurance of optimum quality and professional service at all times.
7. Standard sizes are follow:
- 16″ x 24″ = A2 = 40 x 60 cm
- 24″ x 36″ = A1 = 60 x 84 cm
- 32″ x 48′ = A0 = 80 x 120 cm
8. In case of an image being an odd size the longest side will stay the same, as on the order, and the shorter side will be altered to suite the dimensions of the image.
Thank you for shopping with us.