Lion cub early morning near Lower Sabie in The Kruger National Park in South Africa
Lions is the most social of all wild cat species, living in groups of related individuals with their offspring. Such a group is called a “pride”. Groups of male lions are called “coalitions”. Females form the stable social unit in a pride and do not tolerate outside females. Membership only changes with the births and deaths of lionesses, although some females leave and become nomadic. The average pride consists of around 15 lions, including several adult females and up to four males and their cubs of both sexes. Large prides, consisting of up to 30 individuals, have been observed.
1. No framing is included in the pricing.
2. All Fine art prints are printed on Epson Cold Press fine art paper with a life long warranty.
3. Great care is taken with the packaging of your product to ensure that you receive it in good order.
4. All Canvasses and Fine Art Prints will be personally signed by Gerhard Steenkamp.
5. All Canvasses and Prints are limited to 20 per image.
6. We give you the insurance of optimum quality and professional service at all times.
7. Standard sizes are follow:
- 16″ x 24″ = A2 = 40 x 60 cm
- 24″ x 36″ = A1 = 60 x 84 cm
- 32″ x 48′ = A0 = 80 x 120 cm
8. In case of an image being an odd size the longest side will stay the same, as on the order, and the shorter side will be altered to suite the dimensions of the image.
Thank you for shopping with us.