A Pelican on the Walvis Bay lagoon in Namibia.
Pelicans are a genus of large water birds that make up the family Pelecanidae. They are characterised by a long beak and a large throat pouch used for catching prey and draining water from the scooped-up contents before swallowing. They have predominantly pale plumage, the exceptions being the brown and Peruvian pelicans.
The bills, pouches, and bare facial skin of all species become brightly coloured before the breeding season. The eight living pelican species have a patchy global distribution, ranging latitudinally from the tropics to the temperate zone, though they are absent from interior South America and from polar regions and the open ocean..
1. No framing is included in the pricing.
2. All Fine art prints are printed on Epson Cold Press fine art paper with a life long warranty.
3. Great care is taken with the packaging of your product to ensure that you receive it in good order.
4. All Canvasses and Fine Art Prints will be personally signed by Gerhard Steenkamp.
5. All Canvasses and Prints are limited to 20 per image.
6. We give you the insurance of optimum quality and professional service at all times.
7. Standard sizes are follow:
- 16″ x 24″ = A2 = 40 x 60 cm
- 24″ x 36″ = A1 = 60 x 84 cm
- 32″ x 48′ = A0 = 80 x 120 cm
8. In case of an image being an odd size the longest side will stay the same, as on the order, and the shorter side will be altered to suite the dimensions of the image.
Thank you for shopping with us.