Do you plan a photo safari to Southern Africa and is in need of someone to assist you?
Let me (Gerhard Steenkamp) help you with;
- Accommodation bookings.
- Itinerary layout.
- Get you in the right spot at the right time to get the best photo.
- Help you with camera settings specifically for wildlife/nature photography
- Help you with your post processing to the get the most out of your images taken.
In short how do I work: I will pick you up at the nearest airport on the day of arrival and see you of at the airport on the last day. During this period in between with me you don’t have to worry about a single thing. Everything will be organized to the finest detail which includes;
- Vehicle hiring.
- Park fees.
- Brunch and Dinner.
- Get you at the hotspots at the right time to make sure you get the photos you want.
All of this will be in a relax manner but still very professionally done.
Areas that I am comfortable with enough to assist you with are;
- South Africa Parks that includes the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Kruger National Park and Addo National Park.
- Namibia which includes Etosha National Park.
- Botswana which includes Central Botswana,Makgadikgadi Pans, Boteti river, Nxai Pans, Moremi, Kwai, Savute and Chobe national parks.
Interested in hiring me to guide you on your photographic safari to Southern Africa? If so please fill in the form below and I will get back to you Asap. We can then discuss your trip, work out suitable itinerary where after I will supply you with an official quotation.